Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ozone And Ice

"Ozone And Ice"





Currents attract and repel tides.

Most women attract and repel me like magnets.

The gravity of the earth's situation is a lot like that.

I'm attracted to the ocean at high tide or during a riptide.

I love it when the waves cover my body in motion.

Especially when the big ones make a splash over my body.

Unfortunately, most summers are spent going to my mind's beaches.

I have to hit the southern coast or the west coast.

I will leave in a jet when the big hand is on the 2 and the small hand is on the 12.

I will arrive when the small hand is on the 5 and the big hand is on the 10.

I will be in the clouds when the big hand is on the twelve and so is the small one.

The shiny sunshine will burn the lights out of the skies.

While in White Plains I loved to stay alive in apt.#5.

In Larchmont, I want to be set free in apt.#2b.

I will pray that the days let me be me.

To be is not to be neither is to be free.

I can see a beautiful moon reflected in my lover's eyes and lips.



To My Friend Jesse And Of Course For The Dudets-Molly.                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment