Monday, October 28, 2013

E.G. - E.C.T.- ETC.


E.G.( - E.C.T.= ETC.)

"E.G. - E.C.T.= ETC."
         



3rd and final connection on E.C.T.

Did you know that thoughts etc. is a form of E.C.T.

Most are thoughts that seem quite good and tasty to me.

You see I eat ideas like the Pac Man did.

But he spit his thoughts out whereas I digest mine.

People spit up sour thoughts and digest the good ones.

I also have a tremendous appetite for nude women.

They're better than any thoughts I could eat.

Costlier but worth the effort.

The love you take is the love you make.

So's the money you make.

The refrigerator broke down so I'll have to sleep in a new one.

Now you're beginning to confuse me.

Are you trying to on purpose?

I really didn't think so.

Poetry can be made up by name.

E.G. - NICK - Nuclear Incoming Climate Kings - etc.,etc., etc.-

Electric Train Caboose - ETC.

E.G. -{ E.C.T. = ETC.}???



By Jonathan Billet 10/28/13       

No comments:

Post a Comment