Thursday, December 26, 2013

Contrasts


"Contrasts"






Black is white and white is black.

Black and white is white and black.

White against black and black against white.

Blue is gray and gray is blue.

Blue and gray is gray and blue.

Grey against blue and blue against grey.                       

She is me and I am her.

She and me and me and she.

She against me and me against her.

Man is nature and nature is man.

Man and nature is and nature and man.

Man against nature and nature against man.

Jon is me and I am Jon.

Me and Jon is Jon and me.

Me against Jon and Jon against me.

Forward is backward and backward is forward.

Backward and forward is forward and backward.

Forward against backward and backward against forward.

A circular square is not a square circle.

Hate is the love and lost love is the Haight.


By Jonathan Billet
12.26.13.       

No comments:

Post a Comment