Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hypnosis


"Hypnosis"

About a week ago, I was very stressed on the way back from school on the bus.   I hypnotized myself to take a breather.  I became unaware that I was on the bus, that it had any passengers, and even that we were in motion.  I was just concentrating, with all my brainpower, on the rhythmic sound the motor made as it hummed on, increasing and decreasing in power.  I went into a very deep sleep, unaware of where I was, imagining in my mind that I was at the depot, where the bus took off.  Suddenly, I felt pressure against my fingers, realizing I was home, and that a woman's back had been pressed against my fingers.  I thanked the woman for waking me.  The hour-long trip seemed to have taken five minutes.  I got off the bus at my stop and went to my apartment in a trance.
  A few nights later, I was watching my T.V. with a blue screen and R@B music playing.  As I was relaxing, my clock radio automatically went off and I heard very light classical music in the background.  This music put me in a waking stage of hypnosis.  I fell asleep half awake with the music on.  A few hours later, I woke up with the music coming from the television and radio combined, sitting in my chair, in a trance.
I realized these two hypnotic experiences bore a strange resemblance and formed a symphonic ally syncopated poem in my mind.

BILLET, JONATHAN H-3 03/03/09

No comments:

Post a Comment