Saturday, December 28, 2013

For My Love


"To My Love"



My love, to me, you are the sweetest song ever sung.

Heaven's most delicious nectar ever imbibed by the Gods.

A rare culinary treat tasted by starving taste buds.

All the finest art work created by man.

A gift only God could make with a loving hand.

A strongest pull on all the planets.

The deepest of green seas.

The tallest Himalayan mountaintop.

All riches that men can buy.

The abyss' inferno of tears in  all the suns' universes.

A freezing glacier at the north pole.

My very soul.

The most mysterious black hole.

God's creation.

My adoration knows no limitation.

Infatuation is all I feel for you in this endless love.

It was sent by time's empty outer space from above.




By Jonathan Billet
12/28/13 To A. Dudette       

No comments:

Post a Comment