Monday, February 24, 2014

4 My Love


"4 My Love"



My love, to me, you are the sweetest song ever sung.

Heaven's most delicious nectar ever imbibed by the Gods.

A rare culinary treat tasted by starving taste buds.

All the finest art work created by man.

A gift only God could make with a loving hand.

A strongest pull on all the planets.

The deepest of green seas.

The tallest Himalayan mountaintop.

All the riches that men can buy.

The abyss' inferno of tears in all the suns' universes.

A freezing glacier at the north pole.

My very soul.

The most mysterious black hole.

God's creation.

My adoration knows no limitation.

Infatuation is all I feel for you in this endless love.

It was sent by time's empty outer space from above.

My love for you travels to an unknown place in space.

You are the fires' pyres in purgatory's damnation.

All the love the world could spare to share with the universe.

Love u Honey Pie.

Jon       

No comments:

Post a Comment