Monday, February 3, 2014

My Cafe


                                                   "My Cafe"

I often lose my mind but it's always waiting for me at the local cafe.
My thoughts are in The African Nectar's Teas.
I stir gently and drink them up and recover the old thoughts and find new ones.
In my mean green caffeine's beans shop.
I listen to the Kletzmer music blaring out of the radio iPod.
And my ears are wide open to all against my mirror's mind's thoughts.
Interesting new ideas and artist's concepts.
They are experimental experiences in writings etched steeply in my mind's caverns.
They will never be found or lost.
I shared secret kisses with a beautiful woman at the cafe on New Year's Day.
My wallet loses while my belly gains.
My thoughts gain like weight on my mind.
I also eat the thoughts they serve to me on my silver platter free of charge.
These thoughts popping around my mind like a popcorn's popping machine does.
If you don't use the beans God gave you to think.
You'll lose your divine mind and all your beans.

J. Billet's 01/31/14

No comments:

Post a Comment