Monday, February 10, 2014

A Puking


"A Puking"


 Concerto in Vitamin D.
A greenish sea in Ireland in the key of C.
The keys to my car's door.
Bottles of Dewars Whiskey almost totally gone.
The biggest pair of knockers and nipples I've ever kissed and
the largest tush I've ever felt.
A brassiere and panties thrown on the  bathroom's floor.
The smell of rats' turds and puke coming from the halls.
Junkies shooting dope in the apartment next door.
The dead lock bolt attached to my front door.
Rap music blaring from the stereo while a T.V. is too loud for me to hear.
A rock n' scroll song playing Dylan while Stravinsky accompanies on a Fiddle.
A Lute's toot's blasting a car alarm.
Motorcycle engines roaring in the streets below.
A dealer trying to make some dough.
Me trying to get some more pieces of ass.
The woman is asking for more free blow jobs.
A punk outside my door robs the junkies.
They are really a bunch of monkeys.
Under my dresser draw lies a Colt 45.
Where it hides for another day.
Remember that anger never does any good.
You grasp that and you have the best keys money can't buy.

By And For Jon Billet on 02.09.14.

No comments:

Post a Comment