Friday, February 21, 2014

This Dream Doesn't Seem Real!!!...


"This Dream Doesn't Seem Real!!!..."





Singing notes, while wearing my totes in the rain.

A hip cat walks into the Cafe Aroma with big ears and droopy eyes.

His name is Da Vinci.

I'm a part of his dream that doesn't seem real.

He's a happy dog and is wagging his tail.

It's not all in my mind but all in my feet, ears, and toes.

Only your nose really knows about your toes.

Depending on which way the river flows.

Cafe Aroma's mean green caffeine bean is my love's nectar.

We fly to a chiropractor, who fixes my sister's twists.

I'll be fine in five to ten years.

Recovery from life is a struggle. 

My love has a lovely set of teeth and luscious lips that I love to imbibe on.

She twists from the waist down.

Dancing bear does a tango to the chiropractor's office music.





By Jonathan Billet 02.19.14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment