Monday, April 14, 2014

My Inspirations


"My Inspirations"




My father opened the door of inspiration for me.

On a gray May Saturday.

Piled high up to my sky.

He will write when the thoughts come.

Mornings, afternoons, or nights.

It's always an emergency to be.

There's no warning when it will come.

Some is the many.

And they come plenty.

Up and down, down and up they bounce in my mind.

It's signed from number seven heaven.

Or do these thoughts derive from purgatory?

They are usually hot enough to do so.

Sometimes people think they are colder than down there in hell.

Pray tell.

Do so please.

With all your ease.

The time seize.

Blowing away today and tomorrow.

No sorrow there or here.

Yesterday was inspired as is today and tomorrow will be!

Love these slow days rushing by.



By Jonathan Billet 04/12/14        

No comments:

Post a Comment