Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sweeping A Broom


                                                                "Sweeping A Broom"


Working in my room.
Sweeping a broom.
Living in a dream.
Reality doesn't seem like a steal.
Like the real deal.
My head's in a cloud.
I'm dead in that cloud.
Hope it don't thunder to loud.
Life is to sad to be proud.
It's lightning out and I'm thirty thousand miles high.
Cry as I fly upstairs.
Waiting for my shares.
I'm drinking passion tea that tastes fine to me.
The stewardess in the sky gave it to me for free.
She's an angel who flies by in my dreams.
Tea isn't for free  unlike my poetry is to me.
Keep your tears dry, when you float by, in a rainy, wet, sky.


By Captain Moonlight alias Jon Billet.  For April's Fools - 2014.
ON A DRUNKEN NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment