Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Walking While Talking


"Walking While Talking"




Walking backward and talking forwards.

With my back to the wall without you.

I love only you.

My precious, presence, present.

You are a priceless perfection.

I went to a college in San Francisco. 

I ate the food that made my back break out.

My lover at that time put up with it.

She was a beautiful orphan girl.

There was a gigantic coke bust at the school where I was living.

The student who was dealing got really screwed.

There was a rally on his behalf that I spoke at in 1973.

I got thousand dollar poker chips on my shoulders.

Shoot craps and throw 7/11's or 77's.

Paintings on the walls communicate with me.

I purchased an A.C. that smokes cigarettes. 

My dog is a blind seeing eye dog.

What is heard can't be spoken.

Cigarettes and booze. 

Both enjoy my company.

Misery loves company.



By Jonathan Billet 04.20.14.

No comments:

Post a Comment