Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Craze Of Haze


                  "The Craze Of Haze"




Is this the sickly mouse club?

Or the sticky clown's rub?

Rub a dub, three men in a pub.

A man and a woman in a tub.

Searching for something called love.

Using Dove soap.

They hope they can stay clean.

This poem isn't what it seems.

I got busted for tumbling in a washing machine.

With England's Queen.

The dean threw me out of college of knowledge.

Just a foe of the human scheme.

But the humans are mean.

Just an animal on the team.

Play ice-hockey.

They call me Rocky.

Sock it to me.

What is to be we can't really even see.

I'm high on Lipton's iced Green Tea.

Is fate to be or not to be?

The sex is three times three for free.

God's a Deity.

Male or female?

I want to set sail.

For a distant shore.

Please God give me more.

Plenty in store.

Life is an open door.

What is it for?

To be happy I guess.

Can't clean up this mess.

Love you anyways.

For all days.

I'm a part of a craze.

In a foggy haze.

Part of the crazy haze.




By Jonathan Billet - - - 04-18-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment