Monday, February 23, 2015

A Funky Monkey

                                         "A Funky Monkey"



At the psychiatric halfway house Aldo used to call me a monkey phucker.

Big Dylan fan!

Harry used to listen to a scratched Rolling Stones album all day long.

Bernie got the clap from night women.

Doug was a Jewish Christian Scientist who spent most of the time at the track.

I hung around garbage cans in Larchmont, years later, eating my bananas.

There was that skinny guy, who had a guitar he didn't know how to play.

Some dysfunction at the junction they called Futura House.

I knew many others who were graduates.

Such as myself and them.

Phil had to be the craziest of them all.

Later he became a womanizer who was a bit too eccentric for my taste.

He's still part of the crowd.

Then there was a guy named Steve, who I suspected of being a child molester who was in jail.

Many years later some of the people in my therapy session had jail records.

You see how easy it can become.

Love and sloppy kisses with tickle torture.

Been on psychiatric medication for forty years.



By Jonathan Billet-
61 years younger. 

02/22/15       

No comments:

Post a Comment