Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hot Pot

"Hot Pot"




An orange colored mouse with bloodshot eyes parachutes in blue skies.

Either a moron or genius, always answering questions never asked.

It's a void where prohibited.

I can write in poetic terms but I can't speak in them.

God rest the best.

Drool through the nose and drink through my ears.

Hear with my eyes and think with the tongue.

Always sing songs that have already been sung.

Hung around the playground when I was young.

Couldn't hear a sound because I listen through my eyes.

Walk with my hands and talk with my feet.

I'm an honorary member of the 3 Mouseketeers.

Mickey is a member too.

Ashes are on the sea sands.

We both found ourselves in foreign lands.

Always quoted the demands were our commands.




By Jonathan Billet- 02/07/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment