Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Uncertain Past

                                          "The Uncertain Past"



Don't have to speed in slow motion's past.

It goes too fast.

I think you were the greatest poet who ever lived at Columbia University.

I wrote you so.

As you well know.

The real in heaven is the unexpected.

In hell it's already known but never shown.

Time's lines are the unknown in a ninicking mime's rhyme.

Singers sing a song while I try to sing along.

That can't be right or wrong.

But reality can be unknown.

Listening to a telephone's ring.

I find it hard to fathom in a ladder's climb to the top.

A book of poems at last.

Something I hoped for in my past.

Never and forever, always.

Life is like a mystery maze.

To enjoy while it plays.

To live while it lasts on its many fasts.

It's what I strive for to thrive in my dive.

A librarian helped me survive in my parched throat quenching thirst to stay alive.

Does what he says or feels like saying.

A mystery even to a poet.

You just never know it.   

Life pays by a sand whipped bays.

Crying days.

An orange haze for yesterday's todays.

Cameo roles in life's plays.

What comes always stays.

In Jagger's mid sunny Mays.

Where I lose the ways?

Forward to the stars of a haven heavens of these plays.

See you in a few days.

In April skies blue highs.

Where nothing was done wrong in another poet's songs.

Heed its call or you are sure to fall.


By Captain Moonlight's song alias J. Billet.
on 02.03.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment