Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cameo Roles

"Cameo Roles"



Toilet paper has cameo roles.

So does the Rolls Royce, I drove in once.

An English machine.

Candy got stuck in the way.

I moved out of the neighborhood.

Never got around to telling the neighbors about my movement.

Culture shock is too much for a ratfink.

Man, did it stink.

I had to wash in the sink.

Gave it my wink.

Without my glasses.

Flies are attracted to asses.

The shi* flies as it comes by.

I just give a sigh about the phony wording.

Tony is a phony's baloneys.  

I never met that psychiatrist.

There's so much mierda in the field.

I wonder if I should yield.

To a stoplight's flashing light.

That has no real sight.

Stop the fight with all your might.

Or else we'll get uptight.

About the night light.




By Jonathan Billet_03.04.15.        

No comments:

Post a Comment