Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pick Me Up

"Pick Me Up"



You pick me up when I feel down.

All of the love you lost I found.

You always come around.

High on life.

Below a southern sky. 

I lie on top of you.

Hear with my ears the sounds you shed with silent tears.

I know throughout the years you will steady my mind's worst fears.

Sounds in touch that we felt in our bodies.

Our love is about the town.

Your rhythmic heartbeat's has a soulful sound.

What is to be, we shall see.

Living for me, pays its costly fee.

Sweet fruit berry for free?

Fantasy's realities.

An insanity's vanity.

For the sane fool.

At the world's school without any rule.

In my fantastic dreams.

So it seems.

Reams of rhymes.

Signs of the times.



By Jon B. or Jon Billet To Andy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment