Monday, March 2, 2015

Catchy Phrases

                              "Catchy Phrases"





Magic words written by magic hand.

Players are always playing in their own band.

I get a tan and am mesmerized by the oceans' sand.

I dream of death in my dream.

So life doesn't work like it may seem.

The players let out a sightless scream.

From the inside of a frozen freezer the kids eat ice-cream.

In my dream I see a sunbeam. 

The players all play on an invisible team.

While devils play tricks in a scheme.

Poetry is written rhyme on paper ream.

Life is playing a clueless theme.

Why does love have to be so mean?

I wonder why while I'm high in a capsule above the earth's sky.

Floating by beyond space.

Out of my shell's place.





By Jonathan Billet

03.01.15        

No comments:

Post a Comment