Tuesday, August 4, 2015

City Bays

"City Bays"





The jet engines, blasting and blowing, really got me going.

Showing a blue moon singing an old love tune.

Watching Do Ho, on my favorite television show, Hawaii-Five-O.

While The San Francisco Bay came into view.

Something spellbinding and new.

When I stepped down from the heavens above.

The mind is dead but my body is kept well fed.

A taxi cab's buddha drove me into the city of love.

From there I went to Chestnut Street and took a seat.

I saw a seagull flying in the air with all its fanfare.

Turned into a rhesus monkey.

Metamorphosises from a monkey to an elephant.

Playing on an electric harpsichord.

Jupiter's June's crescent of a moon.

Come out in sunday brunch's confectionary establishment's afternoon.

The costumed elephant's music made the women faint and croon.

I couldn't stand the drought's hot afternoon June's summertime day.

Just wanted to get away, this time to stay away, from the city, by the bay.





by Jonathan Billet- 08.03.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment