Saturday, August 15, 2015

It's Hot In Heaven

                                                   "It's Hot In Heaven"





Writing to Reno.

Riding To Las Vegas.

Spinning top in the wind.

Plastic cup's bottom moving on water.

Dogs being watered like gardens.

Wild windy daze speaks no sense.

Writes what it says.

Its hot in heaven and colder than hell.

Such is life, but I love it so!....
               
My forward is backward, toward the light.

I drive only so far in the climatic change with my car.

I have weakness in strength in the length of rhyme.

I'm sorry I haven't got a golden dime.

Nor day of time.

Hear things with my eyes wide opened.

See them with my ears.

Don't drink beers.

Calm your fears.

Too many cloud's tears.

Starch in your shirt but not in your pasta.

Boys shouldn't pee on their fingers.

Girls don't piss on the seat.



By Jonathan Billet
08.14.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment