Monday, August 17, 2015

The Tube

                                                     "The Tube"





My orange tube is shot.

The television set got too hot.

Unlike the walls' halls, it's not the doctor's inkblot.

A Freudian puzzle.

Pulling on me like a horse's muzzle.

Did my life have to be so subtle?

I can still remember Harvard's Monson Academy headmaster. a scholar. named Mr. Tuttle.

A Harvard Harvest jeweler's moon.

Left before it got later than soon.

Found my first crush inside a woman's womb.

With a golden spoon.

Knives and forks of platinum's afternoon.

Always playing a new tune above on 90.7 W.F.U.V.

Below is only a hot stove full of my first true love.

In the Haight's golden red gate.

A ticket to the billet.

At a different date.

Let the sun shine forever on Andy plate.

My soul's mate.

Eternity's fate.





By Jonathan Billet-

08/16/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment