Monday, January 23, 2012

Always In My Heart


"Always In My Heart"




You send me butterflies in the air like the mail.  The T.V. pictures are in yellow and white like a hummingbird or pouched eggs.  People come in different colors like orange, purple, and sometimes blue.  They all have purple blood and bleed in a bright red.  

All the people in Pleasantville's Valhalla talk through their ears and drink the sunshine and cement juice through silver Starbuck's straws.  The blind are sighted and the sighted are blind.  I peered through a peephole in the door.  What I saw, I can't ignore.  Purple cabs, green fire engines, and a yellow train ran through my brain.  Streets of gold and eyes of blue.  I love only you.  You are the sun's August daylight.  One fish.  Two purple-yellow, golden fish.  Your wish is my demand.  They say I come from seas of green teas that were tapped from Sycamore trees.

Love you Sir Mcarthur Douglas 
alias Jonathan Billet's

No comments:

Post a Comment