Monday, January 16, 2012

My Dream


"My Dream"


You can dream pretty much anything you want to.  I dreamt I was talking to my father who died several years ago, and he told me he was not really dead.  I was ecstatic and relieved.  I felt an inner sun's rays in my dream’s solitude.  Two days later, I found a 1919 Mercury head dime.  That was the year he was born.  I gave the dime to somebody I love most in this world.


I'm no Dillon.  I do follow leaders and stare at parking meeters.  I'll wake up tomorrow whatever, whether poetically permitting.  All spelling aside.  

The sounds I heard shielded my blind invisibility, like on a translucent lightning storm's light shining through my windows.

Greetings to you, my great.  It's good to be alive when God is on your side – not so good when He's on the other side.  Love a can man.


By Jonnie Goldprick alias Jonathan Billet
              

No comments:

Post a Comment