Thursday, January 19, 2012

Second Letter - Writing Again!


“Second Letter – Writing Again!


Am I my best friend’s father or his son?  A shot up his ass will be worth nine in mine within a spacious place’s time.  We hide in the secret mailbox that passes mustard gas.

After 4 years text death, I am writing touchy text in Braille, understood only by each other’s one another.

What you may have heard about me is all true – but not factual – Science Fiction in a kitty litter box.

A new day is really yesterday’s hazy phase of phrase in tomorrow’s next crazed craze on The Globe’s stage.

Did I tell you in one of my poems, I quote the guy saying, “The mind is a curious thing?”  My dybbuk is a spoof’s kook.  A ball busting mind reader’s leader.

Twenty-five years of Frisco and the N.Y. Nassau Coliseum’s Long Island concrete scene and I’m well worn.

After the day hospital, Steve used to drive me up to Maryknoll to watch videos he rented for use:  A guy almost as beautiful as you.  We caught quiet moments of friendship and peace in a more tranquil time.

You – in your working world for a company’s check.  Never, ever, even a dull moment.  Sadder Says to a Sundae’s olden golden catchy tune.

Now I’m playing musical chairs – blowing on Gideon’s horn – drumming on garbage pail tops and praying in the chapel of the seniors’ home town – where it’s a short trip to their resting place.  Me, Myself, and I are in the empty vaults of the unknown.

Mother of Pearl, Father of Swine, all I wanted here was a good time!


Anonymous Bosch
Alias Jonnie Goldpick
Jonny Billet deceased-
To be resurrected and hopefully
corrected by Social Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment