Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oral masturbation is really a sensation.

Physical stimulation depends on sexual copulation!i!i!i!i!.....

Some people have no modulation.

Others have diarrhea of constipation.


Laugh hard until you cry.

Who doesn't die in hypocrisy's lie?


I dream alone in my poem.

Writing to fill up the room.


At night, there's nothing to do.

Check in the barracks by twenty to two.


Expelled from life's school - 

Because I had shit on my shoes.


Drunk on air and high on drink.

I just cannot think..............


Puking yellow pumpkins,

and orange banana stew.


Wet street in a rainbow's hue - 

Painting cars and buildings different colors too.


Got slurry vision and can't hear through one ear.

Am I here?

It's not altogether clear.


Today's salesman in worn shoes - 

Selling nursery school's current events - 

always breaking in The Planet News.


By Jonathan Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment