Sunday, July 27, 2014

All Aboard


"All Aboard"




Too much traffic.

Freeways are congested.

Only wish today was tomorrow.

Sorry I missed you on my tweet.

Missed everyone on board.

The ship had quite a few cafes on board.

Did I tell you about the one with the poems on the tables?

Just trying to turn those tables around.

Like I saw in the painting.

Plagiarism is against all law.

Except the law of nature.

Wait until after the hearing.

I'm listening but don't hear a thing except calibrations.

Can't listen but I hear a crystal leeriness.

Or is it weariness?

Forgive me for not listening.

If I could hear clearly, my head would be screwed on right.

Thought I saw a doppelganger of George in the Haight in 1968.

Ten years tear's to late.

Torn years.

Worn down fears.

Too many beers.

Too much fate.



By Jonathan Billet- Revised 07.24.14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment