Monday, July 21, 2014

Cold Air

                                 "Cold Air"




Freezing air and hot ice.

Is the summer full of cold air or the winter full of hot air?

I love to sleep in spring and fall nighttime.

The world's clocks don't tell the time correctly.

Does the world wear too much perfume?

While it stinks itself up to high heaven.

It needs a bath like a smelly skunk.

Some people can lie with a poker face.

It's really a disgrace.

Can't see their own reflection in the mirror.

Do they see someone else's?

Just lying to themselves.

Like objects lie on shelves.

Or people lie in bed.

It makes me sick.

What people will do to get a kick.

The apple of my life has many pairs of panties.

She is the best lay in town.

I am just a town clown._.



Written for my sweet peach.
By Jonathan Billet 07.12.14.

No comments:

Post a Comment