Sunday, July 27, 2014

Oceans' Tide


"Oceans' Tide"




Gathering pebbles from the ocean.

The waves coming crashing down.

Collecting grains of sand and snowflakes from the beach.

I soak the sunshine up through my skin's bones.

On this day I watch as my skin turns colors.

The oysters hide their pearls of wisdom by the azure bay.

As the gulls cry and fly high in a summer's bright sky.

Diving in the cold water to catch fish.

The fulfillment of a dream's wish.

Some miss their wishes and catch up to them in dreams.

Like the gulls, they can fly and fill their bellies.

Others have other dreams they can fulfill while wide awake.

They live in heavenly clouds.

It's six in the morning and I must awaken out of my dream cloud.

Love you and can feel you tickle me until it hurts.

Life's tickle tortures.

Make love to me again when I wake.

Poetry story.

In slow motion.



By Jonathan Billet - 07/27/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment