Thursday, July 3, 2014

Prisoner To A Mirror's Prism

Prisoner To A Mirror's Prism"



You can get out of the inside but you can't get into the outside.

In my train of thought through a rain.

I could see the The Garden Of Eden's golden fruit and a blue forest.

Full of colorful caffeine beans.

While invisible green hummingbirds fly high in a yellow sky.

I was imbibing on scotch and rye.

Usually get soused by sipping different flavored iced tea through a straw.

Thought that I saw reality in life's dream in a closet drawer.

That is mankind's law.

Life is sublime sunshine.

But it changes years to years, from months to days, days into hours, minutes to a second.

I get lost in the magic pink water pebble power.

Through a tropical flower.

Inside the depleted water tower.



By Captain Moonlight alias Jonathan Billet and dedicated to Andrea Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment