Sunday, July 27, 2014

King Of Pandora's Moon


"King Of Pandora's Moon"




I am the King of all the bird's gold dubloons.

Living in a symmetrical room on Pandora's moon.

I had a measurement to get my reimbursement.

In desperation I had a separation of a libation.

My name is Mr. Zero.

I am friendly with Batman and Zorro.

Shouting through a glass door, I can hear what is heard.

Not a word.

I'm a King Bird.

I am the ruler of Pandora's Moon.

The King wears red and yellow polka dots on his tee-shirt.

He has eyes in the back of his head - 3 to be exact. -

2 eyes in the front of his head.

He wears sunglasses on all 5.

So the people can't see his eyes.

When he tells them all lies.

He runs around the downtown trying to catch up with his shadow.

A sparrow was on the table where I was drinking water.

I banged on the table and the sparrow flew away.

For whatever reason more landed on the ground nearby.

The ruler stomped his foot on the ground.

Frightened, they flew off.

Of course, I was told a story I still find hard to believe.

The sparrows sought a revenge on King Bird.

They crapped on his head from time to time.

Never in the good King's life had he been crapped on.

Have you?



Postscript#1:
A friend of the royal King has an uncle who has magic
with wild birds and trained robins to land on his finger
and they even allowed him to bring them into his apartment.



Postscript#2:
The writer suspects that the sparrows may have been seeking
revenge on the King Bird because of all his lying to his
subjects.



By Jonathan Billet 07.24.14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment