Saturday, September 13, 2014

An Angry Sort On 9/11

             "An Angry Sort On 9/11"                 



I'll swim with my jacket on, indoors.

Maybe even in the luxurious pool in the Starbucks.

If it rains, I'll do my swimming outdoors.

Love dining at the ice-cream store.

A really thick malt please!

Thank you all you all.

I plan to go down south to Australia and climb the trees with the Koala Bears.

Going to eat the eucalyptus plants from the trees.

This poem has nothing to do with the birds and the bees.

But like humans, they have their seeds.

Pulling weeds in The Garden Of Eden. 

Like the polar bears, I live on ice.

I can fly too.

Only own one shoe.

It's that bad.

So if life is so sad why am I glad?

A tad too late; too late for another shoe.

Don't laugh it could happen to you.

Nothing under the sun strikes Andy as new.

There's not enough dollars to go around; there's too few.

I'm just freezing to death on my iced tea.

So if you want to save an endangered species, save me.

I'm a rare one.

Thanx you. 

Love use.



By Jonathan  Billet- 09.11.2014
Dedicated to my friend, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment