Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Rose Flower

"Rose Flower"




Beautiful magical Chinese flower.

I want to taste you more every hour.

Your silhouette's light,

a pale shade of heaven's white,

is alluring to me.

I would like to kiss your mesmerizing lips.

Purple skies that reflect your hidden golden moonlit eyes.

Flowing and growing on an ocean's tides.



I hear the boys down under.

Light years of traveling stars I can't see,

shimmering and sending messages to me.

Drink from a stream well beyond the tree.

It's there to set a dancing fool's world free.

Majesty is surreal in it's baby blue sea.

Sit here and drink the mean caffeine's iced tea.



Everything is never.

Nothing's forever.

Nothing is seen.

Just the teen queen.


For a quick kick.

Love will do the trick.




By Jonathan Billet- 09.15.2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment