Friday, September 26, 2014

My Hesitations' Resurrection

                                  "My Hesitations' Resurrection"




I enjoy reading about the bit and wisdom of nihilism that is art.

We get gratification's gratuity in the garden of life's depth.

Time machines take me to a hidden universe.

Drowned in The Great Salt Lake.

It was a big mistake.

Took it with a grain of salt.

I am a whole wheat grain who goes by the name Colonel Corn Flake.

Just an ear of corn on the cob.

Better get a napkin before my nose drips away.

I have nothing to say for today.

Maybe tomorrow I'll speak pearls of wisdom.

Pearls and pearls of wisdom in an oysters' shells.

People turn me on to writing and the tea does not hurt anyone either.

Waiting for the moons' sun.

Can't wait until it's all done.

Everything has been done under the sun.

Flowers grow in my teas' and coffees' mean caffeine machine.

A roaster is to a rooster as a hen is to a coffee bean.

A freezer is like the frozen winter days.

And the summer's rays light up my joints.

I love to play with the sun and sing lullabies to it.

The morning dew hits my shoes when I'm yelling the blues.

Say goodbye to the writer's block and hello to the writers' unblocked.

J.B. Loves Springtime.

Nicotine is poison. 

Smoke air instead.

Smoking life is quite a thrill.

Bakersfield is where I'd like to be in one of my poems.

The older Nashville's brother.

Rock N' Roll around on the ground.

Birds sing in spring while the worms dig.

Were the Unicorns different colors.

The dusk deserves a dawn's noonday.

Legionnaire's Disease struck on Y2K. 

Post 9/11 shoes are all tied up.

Indoor writing is more productive than speaking of the weather.

Give the Mrs. her kisses.

Make sure to hug your children.

And spread love to the world.

Can't hear through the left ear.

Will it get better?

To no conclusion comes a solution.

My head is in a phony fool's season.

A conclusion is merely my mind's illusion.

Your stars are a myth's mystical magic.



By Jonathan Billet 09/23/2014

For & Love Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment