Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ocean Wave

"Ocean Wave"


41 flavors of tea and 314 blends of coffee.

My thoughts. weaving in and out, up and down, with the sea.

I sleep with the mystical pull of the ocean on my head.

It's like when I sleep I am dead.

The ocean waves may swallow me up!

The earth is really flat and like life, has a beginning's end.

Like my mother's belly when I was born to be another me.

My head is swelling from caffeine, not nicotine.

I feel sometimes like I'm a star on a movie screen.

But it's really not my scene!

My tummy feels like it is swelling with tea and I cannot see.

Look, there goes The Statue Of Liberty.

The water is choppy but the food is free.

On deck, very spacey.

I feel like I'm on M.T.V.

Gods and Goddesses under the sea below me.



By Jonathan Billet 08.31.2014
H.B.D.D.
© 2014 MicrosoftTermsPrivacy & cookiesDevelopersEnglish (United States)

       

No comments:

Post a Comment