Saturday, August 30, 2014

Afternoon Fun

 "Afternoon"



Went to get some clothes.
I stopped at Mickey D's in Port Chester.
This was so I could take an ocean trip.
The sand is pink and the ocean a deep blueish green.

I wish I knew what I was writing about.
Never know what I'm writing about.
But who does?
Does anyone know what they're writing about?
Takes all the time in the world to find out.
Then it's too late.

But why can't I be rolled?
Rolling in the back alleys.
Like a bowling ball.
Cast your aspirations on me and I will cast my shadow on you.
Have you seen your mother standing in the shadow's alley?

I can eat a good meal but I can't make one.
I can make a good shit but I can't take one.
Neither can most of the world.

Just the same it always rains on me!
Cats, dogs, headlines, and policymakers.
Not enough but many too.

Ice is cold and the sun is not.
Imagine if it was all pot.
I'd like to rot on my pot.
I can't get off it.
It's like I'm addicted.
I'm either constipated or have diarrhea, morning, noon, and night.
I'd like my epitaph to read, "I can't get off my pot."
Better off read than dead!
A post nasal trip!



By Jonathan Billet
© 2014 MicrosoftTermsPrivacy & cookiesDevelopersEnglish (United States)

        

No comments:

Post a Comment