Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Turning Tables


"Turning Tables"



Turn the tables around.

Toss the chairs upside down.

Tear the clouds from the sky.

Pull the moon and stars from their high.

Watch Saturn spin.

The Beatles will flip their Whigs.

As a new world stops revolutions and digs. 

Sweet Mary Jane got smoked on an airplane.

All the while, I was going very insane.

Quite inane, all the same.

What did you say was your given name?

I know the game.

You put out my fire's flame.

Which mirrored the sun out of my window pane.

It started to rain as the world was released from its pain.

Really a drain on my brain.

Now I am turning sane.

Once, twice, three times again.

Close your eyes and count to ten.

Then go chew on your Fen Fen. 


Love You Andrea! P.S. HAPPY B DAY! You were born on every summer's morn that will be forever more!!!...
By Jonathan Billet- 08.15.2014...

No comments:

Post a Comment