Saturday, August 30, 2014

Voyage

"Voyage"




The voices you hear in your head are real.
Stepping inside out.
Did I fall outside in?
I sat in a chair and shook hands while clapping my feet.
I'm running for something.
Or am I running away from myself?
Always running on air but can't walk on water.
Can walk to the cafe and get some of the elephant's shitty coffee.
The lean tasting green bean's caffeine.
Last call for coffee before the ship sets its sails.
Pails of sands and flavorite ales.
To Bermuda I go where the sands are pink.
In Australia the sinks run backward.
Cars in England have the driver's seat on the right side.
I want to go to a Scottish isle.
But hot's good too.
I love a horizontal breeze.
On the major seas.
Mishegas Teas.




By Jon Billet 08.20.14 

No comments:

Post a Comment