Thursday, August 14, 2014

Did I See You Tomorrow?


"Did I See You Tomorrow?"




Didn't I see you tomorrow?

Do I see you yesterday?

I know I'll always see you today.

That is, if you're willing to stay.

Say you will stay all the day.

Every day until you can't stay.

Who knows?

That may not happen until the tenth day of a previous May.

In our future.

Can anyone say when you stop to stay.

I'll shop around but it may never pay.

You can always have it your way.

May I stay?

I can only pray on this new day!

Wake up and come out to play every day this May!

Hey, I'd love it if you would stay each and every day.

But what the hey?

Don't be a naysayer.

Be a Saber Tooth Tiger and get me higher.

You fire flyer.

Higher and higher.

In this liar's mire!

Start my fire.

Be my buyer.

Fulfill our very desire.

Never put out that fire to quench my thirst.

I feel like I could burst.

With your joy you could never annoy.

Are you my ploy?

I'll always be your boy.

You are quite coy.

My little Goy!

Love you forever more.

Don't ever ignore.

My love for you.

My Mary Lou.



Love J. Billet's on 08.12.14.

No comments:

Post a Comment