Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ringing Of My Poem

"Ringing Of My Poem"




My poetry is lonely and wants to be read by eyes and understood by minds.

Its creator also needs the companionship of true love to exist.

Silence needs sound, like we all need love.

They both want to be understood and loved.

Both will die if they compromise the love they spread.


Times are hard and mistakes, were, and have been made.

Leading to more errors and great hardship and frustration.

In my time, I've seen good and bad.

Time and times may never change for the best.

Yet the best is here and more is on the way.

My writing is a so, so, say and I must pay.

To stay as I go on my merry way.


Have you ever noticed the peaceful excitement of a wave.

It starts upwards and than crashes into a million parts.

It grows and then dies as times pass us by.

Only for another smaller wave to be born and go past.

The tide goes slow at first and then very fast.


A good piece of poetry is the same way.

It has no beginning or end.

Just an up and down motion.

Like two lovers kissing in joyful emotion.

A real implosion.

A galactic explosion.

The parts may be seen but are never heard.



End -Jonathan Billet

To: Rabbi Shira- 09.06.2014       

No comments:

Post a Comment