Friday, November 21, 2014

A Heart Break

                                    "A Heart Break"




The recording says my remote control may need a change of batteries.

My mind's batteries needs a changing if I think about you.

You move my heart all around like furniture moving.

Do you do out of town heart moving in a truck?

You always move my heart to tears.

For all of my many years.

Your voice is tickling my ears.

You play with me like a baby plays with its toys.

I beg you to stay with me.

I know beggars can be losers.

And losers can't be choosers.

You make me understand how that could be.

That doesn't stop the moving men from picking up the furniture like you pick my heart up.

Move it internationally by steamer.

It's the beginning of time and the end of time.

I have run out of places' spaces.

But you're worth a high price in any exclusive bodega.

You are a bargain and well worth the cost.

Without you the world is lost.

Trying to make a duck tail's point.

Which is what?

Answer me please.

You put me in a heavenly smoke's breeze.

I'm on my leg's knees.

You have my heart's keys.

Don't leave my heart in the cold and give me a chilly freeze.



By Jonathan Billet on 11.17.2014         

No comments:

Post a Comment