Sunday, November 16, 2014

Re-Existence

"Re-Existence"



He wore puffy pants.

They were made from clouds.

I smoke clouds.

The pants had all different colored clouds painted on them.

I had seen this kind of thing on sweat pants while cruising the blue ocean.

He has black skin.

He's my brother.

Had an idea for a computerized restaurant menu.

Showed it to me.

It lit up.

He's a real artist chump.

Makes me lump in my throat.

He's from New Rochelle.

There are creative people who hang around.

All over my town.

They come to rest and relax.

Just the same reason I took my cruise.

I told you all that Mr. Tush would be the fall of the Isis wall.

Although they didn't think so in my Congressional hall.

Just dial your representative a telephone call.

Signed Gus Hall Alias Captain Moonlight Alias Mr. Tush.



By Jonathan Billet in November's latest Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment