Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Sweet Thing

"A Sweet Thing"




You are all sweet things,

a butterfly sings.

The door rings, 

and you bring it to light,

on a warm spring night,

When nothing is right.

Nothing became everything.

Birds wing in evening spring.

Dong Ding,

Ding Dong.

We bounce like a China doll's ping pong,

all the night long.

To you nothing can compare,

in a still and dark, cloudy, starless night's air,

you make love's deal fair.

My love is almost complete,

without despair to compete.

I clap my hands and feet,

to your rhyming beat.

You make people move,

when you have a seat.

I catch fire to your body's

flaming sun's desire.

It's like being electrocuted,

on a hot railroad wire.

At night I like to sneak a peak,

and watch your heavenly sleep.

Is this life bliss?

I reach for a kiss.

I walk on your dream's trail,

following your ship's setting sail.

All else is mail ready for my garbage pail.

Your art is made from the artist's heart.

You make life stop and start.

We will never be apart.

You toss your love above my head,

to spread throughout the flooring's bed.

Let me sip the herbal tea from your organic sea,

I can feel the branches of your majestic Redwood tree,

so help me find that missing golden key.

Letting us be, 

so we may be free,

to catch that key.

To be or not to be with me?



By Jonathan Billet 

11.10.14

No comments:

Post a Comment