Monday, November 10, 2014

An Ignoramus

                                       "An Ignoramus"



When the innocent are proven guilty and the guilty proved innocent.

I plead ignorance.

Although it has a foul, bloody skunk's odor to it.

Like a piece of shit!

I wouldn't know which was which.

Even if I thought I could establish it.

So let's prosecute until nobody is left.

Until we are all dead.

Why should we cry when it's the innocent who die?

Justice seems like an idiot's lie.

It's all the same to me.

But too hidden to see.

The key to the jail.

Are those that can't afford the bail?

Are you one of the unfortunate?

I truly feel sorry for you.

Although few people do.

I'd rather not have anything to do with it.

Would not like to be the fool's victim.

In your system. 



By Jonathan Billet - 11.09.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment