Friday, January 22, 2016

Bella Tutu

"Bella Tutu"





I took a cold shower on a frigid day.

I'm writing poetry in a joyous way.



100 businessmen, 10,000 sailors, and 14 gypsies.

All are making love and happiness to the sea goddess, Aphrodite.



Bella Tutu works for a living, modeling in New York City.

Her cousins are all Hollywood starlets.

Bella has many friends on her Facebook page.

I asked her for an autograph.

She gave me a photograph of herself, instead.



It's dripping snow dust from the clouds.

New Hampshire is much colder than New York...

I am buried alive in a dream.



A brunch in Larchmont, with the world renowned model, Bella Tutu.

The strict diet, consists of caviar, pate, and biscuits.



Bella broke my heart.

Now all I have to remind me of her, is a Facebook's memory.

The photo hangs on my wall, with her tail wagging.





Jon Billet's-07/18/16

No comments:

Post a Comment