Saturday, January 9, 2016

Echo's Canyon

"Echo's Canyon"





My footsteps echo in the park.


A voice I hear is moving through the dark.


Waiting for a flashing spark to light up the park.


I write for myself alone in an empty house.


I'm invisible to a tree and dogs can barely see me.


Want to swim in the sea of orange tea.


That will set the human race free.



We really all exist in a box.


The box has plenty of locks.


Like my floor door.


Nobody will share what's in store.


The creator has an invention kit.


A music box is in it.



It won't take long to write these songs.


The ideas brought and sold are one.


Drinking too much cheap rum.


It takes a sum.



All alone, by myself, in one of my house's rooms.


Watching Jupiter's jumping moons.


While eating ice-cream sushi with soup spoons.


Made in musical tunes.

Found tucked away for summers coming noons.




By Captain Stardust or Jon Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment