Saturday, January 9, 2016

Tower Of Babel

"Tower Of Babel"




I have spent the last few years living in Tower of Babel.


Where I learned how to write in scribble scrabble and speak the psycho babble.


I hear loud noises above my head.


All that were spoken by the Gods' thunder clapping.


I repeatedly said, "It's dark out and I'd like to take you to bed."

So take your afternoon's med and don't drop dead.


My head was heavy like lead and I fled.



Which way to the latrine?

Better wipe your a** with Mr. Clean.

In your disgusting bar scene.

"Try to stop being so mean," I scream.

While drinking wine and eating ice cream.



The stream in my mind flows.


Although it doesn't know where it goes.


Probably up my nose.


Tickling my toes.



Kissed thousands of women's feet.

Made my days complete.

To you, nobody can compete.

So pull up a chair and have a seat.

Lets move to The Charleston's beat.

Feel my heavy heat.

Caressed your behind underneath a sheet.
                                                                                       


Jon Billet-01.08.15

No comments:

Post a Comment