Friday, January 22, 2016

Won A Battle

  "Won A Battle"



I fought the war and lost.

Don't want to fight anymore.

I'm sick of fighting.



To many answers and lots of questions.

Most answers are questions.

The question goes unanswered in a life's time.

Answers live in the question.

With time, like a prayer, questions are answered.

After we are dead.

Why pray for answers when they are questions?



Do days belong to nights?

The nights to days?

Do we belong to either?

if we sleep in a dream that really doesn't exist?...



Be-at the cafe today.

Is life a question mark?

Only the riddler's fiddle knows for sure.

Seriously?

Or just fooling?

I wouldn't know a horse from a tree after I'm dead.

And life is so short and precious.



I must be a moron or a genius, or both.



A. Bunker Gets Bombed.

I dabble in scribble scrabble.

A Jive talker.



Peace and love for man's kind.

Thanks God.



Jon Billet-01.19.-16

No comments:

Post a Comment