Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Love - Revised for Your Eyes' Mind

“Love - Revised for Your Eyes’ Mind”

I want all of you.
You give so much love.

Thank you God for letting me arrive on time.

All day in its own way.
Turns me on every day.

My world is amazingly lazy.
A kind of Bizarre's Stand in a poet's dream during slow motion's déjà vu.

You have the keys to my heart's doors.
I believe in the unbelievable.
I'm a dumb day for you.

Our love's sweet music is subjective in some object's case.
Your kisses make my heart skip beats.
Busy stealing them from you.
Emotion is an expressive locomotion.

I get your kisses every day.
I'll leave all your treasured love in my will.
I'll pick up the bills for you.
If you go blind, I'll give you eyes to see with.

You’re like a holy donut swimming with me in our morning's coffee.
You make me dream with the living and sleep in death's tomb.

You’re my life's story.

End - Edgar Allen Pooh alias Col. Corn Flakes
alias J.D. Billet
  

No comments:

Post a Comment