Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random Thoughts By Rote- It Don't Pay To Go Broke

“To God at Hope House"

The air comes from the skies and flows through my nose.
Had a thought for breakfast, a friend for a cup of coffee, and my true love for dinner.
Arrived late at night to go to my appointment with Dr. Freud.
Guatama is my Hindu Buddha.
Mothers, please give the world your children's pacifiers.

Back to the breakfast thought.
It hit me so hard it blew my mind and I was high for the rest of tomorrow.
Give a penny and get a dime.

Think a small thought and get giant one.

My neighbors hear the small talk with big ears.
Talk it with big mouths.
See things that don't exist with their own eyes.

Some jerk stores the universe’s thoughts in his computer.
An artist tries to express them with an instrument's song.
A painting's color.
In a writer's words.

Please don't be a farty come join the Birthday's Party!
I hear the noise pollution filling the air with its garbage.
To think you have to fight.

Elvis killed all the people on T.V. by shooting his screen with a gun.

T.V. on every afternoon.
The unwritten play for every poet's day.

Thoughts are in the air. 

Sometimes some pretty funny ones come to me.

Flushed my computer down the toilet.
Listened to a cell phone's psycho babble on the bus.
Outside I watch the beautiful flowers make me grow. 

Their fragrance turns me on like Lorca song.

I ate octopus for dinner.
Eat good thoughts to fill my tummy.
Food for thought.

Feel like sticking my toilet plunger up idiot's ass.
Takes his asshole shades off once a year to see his colors.
Got thrown in jail for stealing my shoes.
Rich people shouldn't ride on glass horses.

I deal in small nickels and dimes.
Small change.
Don't buy your time or sell it - seize it!

- Love A Friend Named Billet's -

No comments:

Post a Comment